TESTIMONIALS

 I’ve helped many clients reach their personal fitness goals with passion, knowledge, and care.  Read what some of them have to say!

 Evan:
I met Brigitta in April 2012 and was introduced to her nutrition plan. It’s a simple plan based on eating “GOMBBS” (greens, onions, mushrooms, beans,
berries, and seeds). Along with the plan came dozens of recipes which she adapted so that they are vegan, oil-free, and loaded with healthy omega-3,
micronutrients, antioxidants, and protein. The diet is specifically targeted at reducing inflammation and boosting the immune system.
I eat Brigitta’s GOMBBS recipes for 75% of my meals, and the other 25% I enjoy non-vegan items like steak, eggs, etc. The results over 4 years?  I’m 6′ 2″ and 50-years old and was 192 lbs; I’m now a healthier 179 lbs. I have not been sick with a cold in 4 years!  I would regularly get actinic keratosis and basil cell carcinomas removed from my face by the dermatologist, and I haven’t had one in 4 years. And, I had psoriasis on my hands and elbows my entire life which has completely disappeared.As the saying goes, “you are what you eat.” After 4 years of Brigitta’s nutritional guidance (and creative, delicious vegan recipes), I’m healthier, have more energy, and feel like I can live to 100.
Tracey W.
Since yoga is a practice based on the mind, body, spirit connection; and pilates was developed to strengthen and tone, its no surprise that God via the universe would bring me to Pilates Plus, vegan chef, and wellness guru Brigitta Von Gulner.My sessions with Brigitta always seemed too short, and I longed for the next one.Her knowledge of the human body; how it works, how it should be nurtured, fed, and taken care of was much like the practices themselves. I always felt strengthened, toned, healthier, more balanced, more wise, and enlightened.After several months of doing pilates with her, my body was in the best shape it had been in years, and I’m struggling to get back to that without her.Signing up for her vegan whole foods plant based meals, also allowed me to maintain that level of wellness, inner + outer strength and beauty.I was sorry to see her go but happy for her new endeavors out west.She’s left an indelible mark, and I am better and more equipped to take proper care of myself because of that.She is truly a one of one.

Call me

702-305-6742

Thumbtack Reviews

 

personal-trainer-testimonials-las-vegas_orig
personal-training-testimonials1_orig

Do you want to be next to experience these results?  Contact me below!